My Microsoft Points Have Vansihed!

I started playing Mass Effect 1 again after beating Mass Effect 3. Decided I wanted to buy all of the extra Character, and Story DLC. However noticed that I was missing 800 Points. I originally had 1600 I had bought via a Point Card from Gamestop. I had spent 800 of those points on the Mass Effect 3 DLC 'From the Ashes'. However tonight I noticed I only had 10 Points left when I went to Download a free video. I checked my Billing, and noticed that someone had bought three items. Something called 'Gold Pack'. I also have three achievements from some Game-FIFA 12. A game I have not played, nor bought. According the Dashboard they were earned on the first of this Month.

Recently changed my Password, and went through some of the steps to secure my Account. However how can I be sure that those security features were in fact enabled? And is there a way to have my Points refunded? I also downloaded a free version of AVAST. I am not sure how my Account could have been compromised. I rarely sign in on Xbox Live's Website. Maybe once a Month. Also why would my World of Warcraft Account be left alone, which is far more valuable then my Xbox Live Account.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You'll have to call support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.