My kills given to someone else online?

I was playing a game of Domination on Convoy, and I called in a Napalm strike right after another guy on my team did. I was shocked when I saw the guy before me got a triple kill, even though it was my Napalm Strike that was called in at the time.

I watched it in theater, and the strike that killed all three people was definitely mine, but he got the points for it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

OIC, in that case he should start a tread, then maybe email TA and get a thorough investigation into this allegation. With ALL the "number crunching" going on within this game at any given moment, its gonna glitch sometimes.

[/quote]

Or we could just watch a Korean drama.

I like that idea better.

Are three kills that big of a deal?

[/quote]

In Black Ops, yes. In Modern Warfare 2, lol no.

[quote user="too Hazey"]

I played with A1 KILL SAUCE the other day :O

But they could have been assists bro, there's no way to tell. I'd say it's either assists or Second Chance. Hmmm, post the film in your file share and ask someone to view it. They could give you an observation. :S

[/quote]

Lol did we? Were you on my team?

OIC, in that case he should start a tread, then maybe email TA and get a thorough investigation into this allegation. With ALL the "number crunching" going on within this game at any given moment, its gonna glitch sometimes.

[/quote]

It means everything.

I played with A1 KILL SAUCE the other day :O

But they could have been assists bro, there's no way to tell. I'd say it's either assists or Second Chance. Hmmm, post the film in your file share and ask someone to view it. They could give you an observation. :S

What most likely happened is that the first guy's fire was still on the ground, which is what killed the enemies. The fire physics are out of whack in this game, so the fire is sometimes invisible, which most likely made it seem like it was your fire that killed them.

Maybe they were on fire from the first napalm strike and died from the DOT.

Nope. All of them were running around like normal.