My IRNV seems the same

I was playing and raging because some guy wasn't showing up on my IRNV so I figured he had some camo thing. I did some reading and discovered that the IRNV has been nerfed to the point where it might have as well have been removed. However while playing I didn't notice any difference I could still see people far away (on Caspian Border I could see people at Forest while I was at Hilltop). The guy I couldn't see must just have had the Spec Ops Camo on because I couldn't even see him 3 feet away.

I have B2K but Is there any chance I haven't downloaded the update? Because like I said the IRNV seem exactly the same as it was before and I watched some videos on YouTube and it looked awful on those. Seems like they are turning BF into CoD.

inb4 the next DLC, Battlefield 3: Modern Warfare 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol. The IRNV made this game more like CoD, not nerfing it.

Just played on Damavand Peak and I could see it has been nerfed, not as bad as people are saying though.

Der Verteidiger, not sure if serious. Battlefield is meant to be realistic. Let me guess you want the light nerfed as well? I'll be honest I don't use the light because I think it's cheap, it's brighter than Tien's Solar Flare but it is realistic. If someone shines a bright light in your eyes you can't see. I have played BF since 2 and I am honestly quite disappointed with the regenerating health and bio-vehicles that repair on their own. Having a scope that is supposed to show heat signatures but doesn't is unrealistic, like the cold blooded perk in COD.

You cant see anyone with it in OP Metro.

everyone moaned about it ..Never bothered me.

Theyll moan about everything until the game is COD

[quote user="BootleBadBoy"]Theyll moan about everything until the game is COD[/quote]

100% Truth in this and Dice will keep spoon-feeding them until it hurts. With every little crybaby rant over the interweebs, one more of the last "great" Games dies.

I just can't believe dice listened to these babies. If it was me I'd say "If you don't like it go back to CoD" What next dice? Kill streak rewards? Bullets that travel at the speed of light? A 10 foot knife lunge?

[quote user="o SS4 Gogeta o"]

I just can't believe dice listened to these babies. If it was me I'd say "If you don't like it go back to CoD" What next dice? Kill streak rewards? Bullets that travel at the speed of light? A 10 foot knife lunge?

[/quote]

Yep, don't forget Quick Scoping, Pistolzukas and every gun looks different but fires exactly the same.

I die so often that i don't really care if it was a guy with an IRNV scope who got the kill or someone using iron sights.

Tactical Lights on the other hand...being blinded whilst on bloody Kharg Island or Caspian Border from 20 feet away is a joke. They also seem to stop bullets.

I'll be honest, I only really play assault and I already feel that every AR is the same. Just some just fire faster and the faster firing ones doing less damage at range. According to the BF wiki all AR's do 25 damage (before multiplier) dropping down to 17-19 at range (less with suppressor). I used the guns as I unlocked them and thought they were all the same, and damage wise they pretty much are, not that I have a problem with that.

[/quote]

That happened to me yesterday. I was around 10ft or so from this guy, I held down the RB, and ended up doing a pretty long lunge at him. Doesn't happen often though.

Just played on Damavand Peak and I could see it has been nerfed, not as bad as people are saying though.

Der Verteidiger, not sure if serious. Battlefield is meant to be realistic. Let me guess you want the light nerfed as well? I'll be honest I don't use the light because I think it's cheap, it's brighter than Tien's Solar Flare but it is realistic. If someone shines a bright light in your eyes you can't see. I have played BF since 2 and I am honestly quite disappointed with the regenerating health and bio-vehicles that repair on their own. Having a scope that is supposed to show heat signatures but doesn't is unrealistic, like the cold blooded perk in COD.

[/quote]

You've got to be kidding me.

No I don't want the light nerfed, I want it removed, with the IRNV scope, because they are stupid gimmicks meant to keep casual player's attention so maybe they will wait another 2 weeks before they hop onto the next game. The flashlight in this game is realistic? The IRNV is realistic? I don't know whether ot laugh or cry. IRNV scopes will turn off if you try to use them in daylight. And there is no flashlight on earth that will turn your vision to pure whiteness in the middle of the day from 15 meters away.

And battlefield has never been about realism. Even the DICE developers say that it is about a balanced and fun experience and not realism. If it were about realism then 1 jet would be able to completely destroy everything in the map with one pass.

Argument invalid. I've been playing since BF1942 and I hope they keep all these stupid unfair gimmicks out of all future BF games.