My Ideal Xbox 720

Please note: I have previously accidentally posted this on A / V. Its gone now, but still, sorry to whoever takes care of the forums.

Anyways, I wanted to say that my ideal Xbox 720 would be more about gameplay experience than just raw power.

Its to big to put here so I have posted my taughts on my website. Also note that this website is from freewebs.com. I just put up my taughts on here. I don't make money or anything off of it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you're still  not supposed to troll for your own websites on here. doing so violates the code of conduct provisions...

Shadow i think the word your looking for would be "Spam" he's not "trolling" or attacking his website.Mugug chances are you won't have much luck with your link your better off making a thread and writing your "feelings" on the Next X-Box rather than links.Although there are quite a few you should join another thread and add your insite;)

I just had pictures and stuff that I wasnt sure how to upload. I also wasnt sure how much I could post. As I stated before, I DONT GET PAID FOR MY FREEEWEBS WEBSITE. So stop with all that crap!!

It doesn't matter.  Don't make a post just to try and get people to visit your site.  If you want people to see it, put a link to it in your signature.

Since Ms is focusing just on kinect theres no point

wow, im surprised it only took a week for this to pop up congrats OP, for you have won the right to say you posted the first xbox 720 thread in the new forums.

Only?  I'm surprised it took this long.

[quote user="The Operator"]

Only?  I'm surprised it took this long.

[/quote]

yeah haha, there hasnt been many browser threads at all either.

My ideal 360 would  roughly have the specs I have in my new custom built PC (It's the one in my sig)

It's an AMD 6-core CPU each core running at 3,4Ghz (slight overclock), 8GB RAM and 2 HD5770 Ati cards running in Crossfire. I put this thing together for exactely $700 flat.   Which is VERY acceptable concidering the raw power it has.

If MS put together a rig like this they could easily put it on shelves for around $499 and if devs can optimize for these specs you're looking at an affordable beast.

The first thing they should do is make sure the drive that will be installed doesn't scratch discs when moved.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360