My Grand Theft Auto V Review

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not in your recent games list. Playing offline? If so, why?

On separate account to avoid the risk of a stupid ban for playing before release.

busted.

Nothing can happen for playing a game before release if it's a real copy, but I've heard horror stories.

Kinda hurts your creditability of a day early review especially on a forum where your recent games are posted. I wouldn't dare miss out on the achivments on my primary account. I've been playing since Friday online and everything is fine. MS will never ban you for playing a legit copy bought from a retail store.  

This is the one game where I'm more than fine replaying through some bits of the story a second time. I usually do it no matter what anyway.

Good analysis.

Gonna read it now!

Thanks!

Just read it.

Bit on the short side, but you covered most of the base points with a sweeping review quite well.

No spelling errors, nailed-on grammar and you even italicised words that you would've emphasised in speech. Ace.

Always like a good 'Positive/Negative' breakdown at the end too, and although I don't do such a thing, it's a good way to end an article.

All your review has done is make me want to write my own, which I will get around to as soon as I've played it for a decent amount of time. Hopefully I'll get to release it just before GTA Online is out.

But yeah, cool review, well written, nicely done.

1.) The grammar is due to sheer luck of it sticking with me in school. Hello, menial jobs with low pay because I'm pretty incapable of doing math and science.

2.) I started doing the italics because I was surprised at how well it actually worked when trying to emphasize things.

3.) I didn't do the +/- thing until fairly recently either, because I figured it'd be good for the "TL;DR" crowd.

4.) I'll have no problem waiting the next couple weeks for GTA:Online if it means fewer bugs.

5.) Thanks. I'm laughing at the one review on MetaCritic that gave it a 70% rating because it's violent. HA!