My general gears of war 3 review...

Hello fellow gamers who have bought or looking to buy GEARs 3

First of all i'd like to commend epic on the campaign oh my it was gripping alot more so then gears 1 and 2 i actually felt emotional about a certain character leaving us... with all the new weponry i will defently look forward to playing through again :) but unfortuantly i think this is where the merits seem to end...

Online multiplayer

Maps.

where shall i start... there is a much welcome return of a revamped version of grid! obviously the fan base has been listened to here prehaps not on the rest of the maps..

Pro's

Really simple no logic really requiered or tactics. ( for the simpleton's)

Cons

Really simple no logical tactics requiered somwhat boring and unimagenative.. i mean really you see a the map while the game is loading and if it wasnt for the boring names you really wouldnt be able to tell which is which.. pet hate being check out..

maybe im just being a hater but id say ive given it a chance hitting level 34 also i didnt play the beta meaning i dont get characters and skins that other players should which is sad becuase i wont be purchasing any of the market place you could be looking at around 18k ms points for all including the online pass which may i add most games include for free... nice one epic...

It saddens me that this is the last gears but i also think that on the multiplayer side of gear which is what we al buy it for maybe this trains run out of steam... i find myself playing it with no real sense of excitement just to try get my monies worth..

A.I players.

This franchise has always favoured the host more then any other game that i know of which is an even grater shame to see that the players that appear with a * at the end seem to also have this advantage for example i found that in a game of TDM on sandbar a AI character got hold of a longshot and seemed to make every bullet find a skull in real unhuman like reaction time. for seasoned gears fan's like myself this was extremely annoying as im pretty hot with the longshot yet i couldnt pull off the tricks this "drone *" was.

So i can see me losing interest in this game pretty soon and would suggest people wait till they hear from others what they make of it if they havn't already purchased it..

PS dont troll! but feel free to leave comments on this post. fingers crossed this game will mature well...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Should have put a spoiler tag for your opening paragraph.  Thanks for ruining it for me and others who haven't finished the game.

I don't see any spoilers. It's mostly about the multiplayer and enemy AI

Opening paragraph, where he says he says he got emotional when a "certain character leaves us." While he didn't specify by name, that is a spoiler.

u xick

if you watched the ign review there say the same thing about "that" scene

[quote user="Hybrid Tactics"]First of all i'd like to commend epic on the campaign oh my it was gripping alot more so then gears 1 and 2 i actually felt emotional about a certain character leaving us... [/quote] 

I cried..... Yep I'm that guy I had tears streaming down my face lol