My Gears of War 3 Compaint Desk.....

I have been playing the Gears 3 Campaign on Solo from the begining. I first finished it on Hardcore Solo and now I am at the last Boss Battle- Myyra and Tempest on Insane Solo. I must say this has THE MOST RETARDED ALLIE A.I. you could possibly have! Been playing the last level now for well over an hour(last checkpoint, right before she dies) and I consistently run out of ammo, get shot in the back(no support from team even with constant spotting) or Myyra just kills Adam Fenix most every time.

I simply cannot understand the lack of A.I. support or the ability to "spot" and "attack" your flanking enemies??!! it doesn't matter how you try it, it's just f#%kin' ridiculous.

Has the game actually been tested? Come on Cliffy B. and Associates. I am tired of being your unpaid game tester.

There is absolutely NO REASON to have to constantly get killed because of your asinine team that either doesn't help you or stands in your way.

What exactly is the point of BROTHERS TIL THE END?!?!? It should be "Dumb-****es til the end" !

Solo Gamers should not be penalized because the want to play through alone before Co-Op or Arcade. Arcade on Insane shouldn't even count with the amount of boosting and cheating that goes on in the first place.

I am sure with perseverance and tons of b#llsh*t I will eventually finish but, there is no need for stupidity in our Team A.I.

This isn't your first Gears game Epic/Microsoft so let's started treating the Gamers with some respect and take out the cheap-b#llsh*t DEATHS, A.I. AND BOSSES!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="DutRank"]

Wtf is a Compaint?

[/quote]

(I just finished it with four players on Insane and we didn't Game Over at all, and I died about four times...)

Wtf is a Compaint?

Stop compaining

oops

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

Use it to your advantage or are you too stupid like the AI to realize this?

[/quote]

I believe the word you are looking for is asinine. ;)

Was Asinine the word of the day of Sesame Street today? I missed today's episode, stupid old woman made me take a bath then I pooped myself and needed a changing. After all that only the stupid dinosaur train was on.

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

[quote user="Doozer17268"]

Should I expect any other type of comment from a level 7 user on the Forums(besides asinine and childish)?

[/quote]

Short answer?

Nope.

Long answer?

When you stop acting like a twelve year old we will stop treating you like one.

[/quote]

OOOOOOOOO, Snap!

I have been playing the Gears 3 Campaign on Solo from the begining. I first finished it on Hardcore Solo and now I am at the last Boss Battle- Myyra and Tempest on Insane Solo. I must say this has THE MOST RETARDED ALLIE A.I. you could possibly have! Been playing the last level now for well over an hour(last checkpoint, right before she dies) and I consistently run out of ammo, get shot in the back(no support from team even with constant spotting) or Myyra just kills Adam Fenix most every time.

I simply cannot understand the lack of A.I. support or the ability to "spot" and "attack" your flanking enemies??!! it doesn't matter how you try it, it's just f#%kin' ridiculous.

Has the game actually been tested? Come on Cliffy B. and Associates. I am tired of being your unpaid game tester.

There is absolutely NO REASON to have to constantly get killed because of your asinine team that either doesn't help you or stands in your way.

What exactly is the point of BROTHERS TIL THE END?!?!? It should be "Dumb-a$$es til the end" !

Solo Gamers should not be penalized because the want to play through alone before Co-Op or Arcade. Arcade on Insane shouldn't even count with the amount of boosting and cheating that goes on in the first place.

I am sure with perseverance and tons of b#llsh*t I will eventually finish but, there is no need for stupidity in our Team A.I.

This isn't your first Gears game Epic/Microsoft so let's started treating the Gamers with some respect and take out the cheap-b#llsh*t DEATHS, A.I. AND BOSSES!

[/quote]

LMAO!!

You do know it is called Insane for a reason right? You do know this game supports 4 PLAYERS in Co-op right? Use it to your advantage or are you too stupid like the AI to realize this?

PS: Isn't it funny how people complained that the GoW 1 boss was too hard, so Epic made GoW 2 boss easy and people complained so they made the GoW 3 boss hard and people complained again. Guess people just  want to complain!

Should I expect any other type of comment from a level 7 user on the Forums(besides asinine and childish)?

[/quote]

Short answer?

Nope.

Long answer?

When you stop acting like a twelve year old we will stop treating you like one.