My gears of war 3 beta save is corrupt?

i've just realized its Corrupt.? is anyone elses Corrupt? if not. how do i "uncorrupt it." if i can't uncorrupt it. can't i still get the gold gun etc? i earned with it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you probaly lost it sryy did u delete anything on it if u didnt u might be able to get it back

I hope it's just the demo that's corrupt and not the game save...if it is, I bet you're just screwed.

No its the gamesave. I don't get why it is corrupt? i never done anything to it.

does it say it was corrupt on the screen when u are looking at the games in the memory.

yes it says corrupt with a big ! next to it. but it knows im the owner of it.

Do u know if their was an update on our xbox that did it. Like maybe the GTA update removed something form the beta save.

i never had the gta update. i never had gta until few days ago. also. i had an xbox update which made it corrupt. im not sure which one. its shortly after beta ended the update had.

Do you have the Xbox Dashboard beta. microsoft said it didn't corrupt peolpes systems but most of the people who had it and LA Noire saves ended up with corrupt saves

i might have? its the lastest dashboard it was about 2 months ago the update was. about 1-2 days after gow3 beta ended

Then that would be my guess unless u reset your cashe which has been known to delete all progress in the achievement section of gears 2