My Gamertag won't let me play any games!!!!!!!!

My gamertag wont let me play ANY games, at first it loads all the copany logos but after that the screen just remains black. GoW2 was the first game i played when this problem started i tryed various other games and all do the same thing. this happened after i recovered my tag on my xbox after having it on my friends when we were playing both 1 and 2 GoW. I dont know if its the fact that i dont have gears 1 on my xbox, so the updates and when 2 looks back on it it freezes or if its just my gamertag. I have tried clearing my cache multiple times i have deleted my profile on both xboxs i have tried logging on after the game loads and even then it just freezes before the tag finishes loading. please help anyone i looked on other forums but they only just have problems when the tag wont play one game.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

yeah i tried that but i didnt work either; after checking the internet for answers i foud that epic games' forum had a complete thing on the issue thier answer (that worked for me) was: clear cache, un plug wireless adaptor or ethernet corde, start the game, go to training grounds and hiughlight the fith training submission, wihle its loading you sign in. the only down side to this is that all of your stats and achievements go back to zero

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey mate, please give this a try: Go to 'memory' and then 'profiles,' and delete your Gamertag (PROFILE ONLY). Once its been deleted, go ahead and try recovering your Gamertag again. Please let me know if this resolves the issue!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.