my game downloaded 2 years ago is gone it doesnt show up anywhere even in download history do i have to buy it again???

my saints row 2 game is gone after i deleted it for space 2 years ago :( now i cant find it in my download history or even download it for free :(  it was on my old hardrive  and still couldnt be found anyone know how to find it or do i have to rebuy it :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Are you certain it wasn't originally purchased using a different account?  Check all accounts on the console and be sure to double check your purchase history at https://commerce.microsoft.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I to have this problem I downloaded Castlevania HD about 2~3 years ago and now that i want to play it it has been down graded to the trail game, I even have all the extra add on scenerios and some character packs.

Sorry this didn't help.

Check your download history to redownload the game.  On the console, go to System>Accounts>Download History

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem with minecraft, I deleted it because a message appeared saying that some of  the additional content was corrupted and I needed to delete it and redownload it. I didn't know which one was so I deleted everything including the game itself. Only the latter doesn't appear on the download history. Chat support wasn't helpfull at all. Help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry but if your item is not in your download history (on console go to Settings>Accounts>Download History) then it may have been purchased using a different account.  There's nothing we can do to help about that on the forums.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that the purchases aren't showing up! This thread is a bit old. If you need further assistance after Onyx's advice, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.