My friend said Bungie is getting rid of Armor Lock for all playlists except BTB. Is this true?

Is it true or is it BS?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I smell BS. Jeremiah or Urk would've told us if they were doing something THAT big, and they haven't said a thing about it. So I'm calling BS on it. I highly doubt they'd ever do that anyway.

I've read some posts on Bungie and some are saying they are getting rid of it for some playlists. Maybe they won't get rid of it for all playlists except BTB but some of them?

That's possible. But they've already taken it out of a few playlists. Idk how many more they're going to cut it out of.

I'd be inclined to say the same: it won't happen. Too big an issue, AND it's part of the game. If it's not in Matchmaking and people don't like it..... It won't be seen. I'm pretty sure that won't be the case.

BS nuff said

they wont take any of the abillities away, you may not se some on diferent playlist and if you want no AA at all you can go into the classic playlist

They've taken it out of a ridiculous amount of gametypes and playlists... I think Team Slayer, Invasion and SOME Big Team Battle gametypes still have it. Other than that, little to not other game modes include it!

I'd say I've only ran into a few dozen at most Armor Lockers since they had the BTB Update...

I just hope we get a playlist with all available AA just like the classic one, but the other way around

I'm glad to be rid of it. Armor lock itself is not really all that bad but the way people use it constantly is annoying. I've had so many fights where people just throw a grenade, armor lock, then throw another grenade and armor lock again.

Now just get rid of Jet-pack in arena.

BS, only some playlists will have AL removed.