My Free Fall map For COD Ghosts

Hi everybody. Now I go to put in the code for my Free Fall map and it tells me that its been used. And no one in my house used it. I want my map right now or I am going to fricken lose it. I haven't been on that map before and I want to so bad. And apparently its on my moms other account FacelessGore7 and she tells me that she didn't do a damn thing. So some one tell me how I can get that map to be on my xbox without having an issue

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

The only kind of transfer that can be made is a license transfer, but that is transfers for consoles, like if you got a new console and wanted to transfer everything over to it instead, not between profiles. If you are getting a message saying that the code has been used then that code has been used. The only other thing I can tell you is that you should talk to customer support about the matter. They can look up the code and see if it has indeed been used and they can figure out if your mother's account is the one that has it. Once all that is figured out and it turns out that the map has found it's way to another account besides yours, there is no way that content can be transferred between accounts.  The number for phone support is 1-800-469-9269 for the U.S. and Canada, or you can get with chat support here: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Talk with official support and see what they say.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.