My forzamotorsport 3 will still not work(more detail in post)

This is my second post on the forums about this problem, someone suggested clearing my system cache (thankfull for this) but it didnt work my forza 3 wont update now on launch i have looked on my devices and there is no visible title update that i can delete, anyone please help as i think that it is my xbox. My xbox is the slimline 4Gb with a 250 gb harddrive and also has a 15.9gb memory device. can anyone help and will microsoft have cover for this???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey mate, what's the exact error message or error code you're encountering when trying to play/update this game?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try uninstalling the Ultimate Collection discs only.  You can uninstall the game discs without deleting your game save (don't, you would need to start over), then properly shut down your Xbox.  When you start it again, install the Disc 1 of Ultimate, launch the game, and when prompted install Disc 2.  You may have a bad install for some reason.

Sorry this didn't help.

i have solved this problem , i should have said that i did not get an error code or anything, but you were right about the ultimate collection disc , i was moving over each individual dlc file and then it said this action cannot be performed i clicked it again and it was corrupt , simple case of deleting the file and reinstalling disc 2,i found this out myslef but thanks atleast if i would have not realized that was the problem then atleast i would have had the info

Sorry this didn't help.