My follower count increased by hundreds randomly.

Hi I had a question that I can't find an answer to, I've tried contacting Xbox they couldn't help me.

On my Xbox profile I have about 650 followers on Xbox I make clips with the Upload Studio App. For some time now I've gained some views and followers. I went to go check my profile the other day and seen that that number of followers went from 650 to 1'156 out of nowhere. I looked on my activity feed and seen no sign of hundreds of new followers. I don't know if there is a glitch in the system or if I have to do some kind of refresh on my profile but I just found it odd. If anyone has any advice or suggestions I would appreciate it!

Question Info

Last updated October 16, 2018 Views 1,482 Applies to:

Same here. I had 150 something and today it jumped to 220 with no actuall followers notification.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've also had the same situation and hope there is a explanation cause it's very strange that I can't see the new followers.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah a lot of people are having the same thing happen to them. quite a few of my friends on Xbox are also reporting a number of random followers added to their list and no activity feed alerts about them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there everyone, I moved this thread from general discussion over to our support forums in order to offer you guys assistance!

Thanks for posting up in detail, as it helps us better understand what you all are experiencing. I have bubbled your information up to the proper teams and they are currently looking into it. I will post back once I have more information and updates to provide you all.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same issue for me and my girlfriend Miss Giggles xx and a few other friends  ( different xbox ones / 360s states and isps.)  I somehow gained 30+ followers overnight but no actual followers / alerts.

i counted on my xbox one and im at like 130 exactly. But my profile shows 165 i even went on 360 and deleted pending friend requests it lowered it but not to the normal number.

i can see my followers on my console it shows 130 on xbox.com it shows 130 and since this happened my followers will not even load on smartglass just infinitely spins tried multiple devices and connections.

My last follower was 2 weeks ago. I have tried re-downloading my profile and all the normal trouble shooting.

Sorry this didn't help.

add me on xbox one @    Salability

Sorry this didn't help.

add me xb1 @    Salability

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Salability!

Please be sure not to bump older threads, as this particular thread is from 2015. If you ever have any Xbox support questions feel free to create a new thread. If you just want to talk to the community be sure to visit the general forums. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.