My fist 6 hours playing.

I got lost in this game! I have played 6 hours, and have robbed every gas station (Hint: if you rob them at gunpoint and they ply, you get $500 plus. If you have to shoot them and rob the register yourself, you may get $50) Stolen many types of vehicles. Stole a Learjet from the airport, flew it, had the engines flame out, and managed to land it back at the airport. Swam in the ocean, rode bikes, played tennis, and lot's more! I've barely scratched the story missions! I've had loads of fun with this game! It looks and plays 10 times better than GTA4! This is the greatest game ever made!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Congratulations on your 6 hours of fist.

Lol....brutallll!

can you rob the same place more than once?  not like back to back, but maybe after some time has passed?

I can't wait to get home so I can get my first 6 hours in!!

Still waiting for UPS so I can get my fist on.

Can't wait to head to the store to get it.  I had it preordered from Gamestop and could of gone to the midnight release, but getting up at 6 am every morning would of been tough.

[quote user="Boshedo22"]

Can't wait to head to the store to get it.  I had it preordered from Gamestop and could of gone to the midnight release, but getting up at 6 am every morning would of been tough.

[/quote]

Yeah, I did just that. Got my copy at 12:12am, home by 12:30, installed by 12:45, played till 1:30, at work at 6am. Now if I could just get the fist out of work so I can get a proper fist on that'd be great. just 3 more hours....fist

I've already put about 10 hours into this game, I have no complaints. I love the story so far, the voice acting and script is great! Heist missions are a blast. (only did 1) Loving this game

I bailed out of the midnight release though.  I don't operate well at work under 6 hours of sleep lol.  It started at 9 pm. I would probably fall asleep for 3 hours in the store.

Yeah, I got there at 8:30 last night. I must admit the morning was rough. But with enough red bull I'm ready to punch through some walls!

FIST YEAH!