My first video using a PVR on Battlefield [Feedback wanted]

I was hoping you guys could check out my video and give me some feedback. I was just able to purchase a PVR yesterday morning and pushed this out to check out the software. I'm actually happy with the way it turned out! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRsgbDt7boM&feature=plcp

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's terrible, it's the worst music, it's nothing but a random events and Advertising is not allowed on the Forums.

Thank you for your feedback! I wasn't aware about the advertising, rule. If you don't mind linking me to it?

Advertising? never saw any, and I have heard worse tunes, I always wanted to get one of those Happauge, But I think i will wait an see if the newer next gen consoles will have more options with regards to screen shots and vids, for now all I have is a capture card..  4/10

Thank you for the feedback fueld! The Happauge is pretty awesome. I'm still hitting the learning curve and am a little upset that I had to give up my HDMI for RCA HD Components (the hdmi had a crisper image) but I've had a ton of fun using it and the quality comes out pretty great!

Though, I will say the $212 was a heavy hit to the wallet, haha.

It wasn't very good, you should focus on continuity or a theme. And use better music.

Thank you for your feedback, Slash! I wasn't aiming for much of a theme, I was just excited to pump out a video since it was my first one. Also, the choice of music is simply personal preference. Though I'm sure it doesn't show through the video I tend to listen to Punk Rock and Metal more than other genres but am open to everything. It just seemed to fit in my mind! Also, I'm a pretty crummy Battlefield player. So finding a theme is not an easy task :P

-

[EDIT: Love the Autobot gamer pic by the way.]

Fair enough, didn't mean to blunt. Pick something when you have more footage; you seemed to have some air stuff in there and sniping, it wasn't very cohesive. When you have more footage, you will be able to put together more of a theme, air, tank, marksman etc. Music is certainly subjective, I couldn't agree more! The only thing with that track was I would place it more at some beach bar in Magaluf than on a BF3 vid. Try "Anastasia" by Slash, if you can edit up footage to sync with the beats and breaks on that track, it would be pretty cool, again though, just my opinion.

Autobot pic is free on XBL BTW.

[quote user="CaptainSlayer"]

Thank you for your feedback! I wasn't aware about the advertising, rule. If you don't mind linking me to it?

[/quote]Code of Conduct

[quote user="The Code of Conduct"]

• Don't use the forums or chats for any commercial purpose. You may only create an account for yourself as an individual. You may not create an account for your corporation or other business entity.

[/quote]

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[quote user="CaptainSlayer"]

[/quote]Code of Conduct

[quote user="The Code of Conduct"]

• Don't use the forums or chats for any commercial purpose. You may only create an account for yourself as an individual. You may not create an account for your corporation or other business entity.

[/quote]

[/quote]Jeez dude. What the hell is he advertising? PVRs? Give me a break.

I watched the video and I do not see any real harm in it at this point and time. It just seems to be gameplay video to me.