My first black ops cheating experience! Lookout!!

Well Just when I thought blops was the last game in the cod series that was not yet hacked, I find myself in a lobby with a guy who had no level ranking or prestige symbol, and was magically running around 2 to 3 times faster than the others, he also was killing people across the map while firing from the hip with a sniper rifle.  No quickscope, from the hip.   I left after the match, and others were complaining about it.  I am really starting to get frustrated with activision, leaving me completely without a hack free game.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have not witnessed any kind of hacking in Black Ops, MW3, or MW2, but I have however, run into hacking on CoD 4 and WaW. I really wish that they would keep up the support for their old games that still have the multiplayer function.

[quote user="WiCkEdMaDCaRnIe"]

I have not witnessed any kind of hacking in Black Ops, MW3, or MW2, but I have however, run into hacking on CoD 4 and WaW. I really wish that they would keep up the support for their old games that still have the multiplayer function.

[/quote]

I guess you never played Mw2 for long then....that game was hacked on day one lmao. Leaderboards, prestige lobbies, 11th prestige, camo on secondaries, infection lobbies.

I personally entered an infection on rust. The score limit was insane and everyone who stayed kept there XP.

I love people who come out that they have never seen a hack...i can never figure out if their ignorant blind or stupid

This issue I have is I have black ops and mw3 on ps3.  Yesterday I played them both and however you do see some people who glitch out of the map that's about it.  Now I have only been playing cod games on the ps3 since may 2012, but I am playing ps3 more and more now days with the exception of Skyrim.  The thing is that I have yet to come across any major hacking on ps3, as opposed to the 360.  Why is this?  I am planning on getting waw and cod 4 for ps3 to try them out also.  

[quote user="Omicron Reaper"]

I love people who come out that they have never seen a hack...i can never figure out if their ignorant blind or stupid

[/quote]Yup, but then its the other way around sometimes, people say everything is a hack. Kids these days, huh.

not being a jerk or anything but the ps3 community is a tad nicer than the xbox community...a little dumber too but thats just an observation.

You would think that having to pay $60 a year would keep the undesirables away better.

Well I thought I saw some dude flying around the bottom part of the WMD map, seems they where just trying to jump from Silo 1 to the snow covered palette. Have seen some weird things but for the most part there is an explanation

This is the BO2 forum.

Yeah I know its the bo2 forum, thats why I posted it here, because the important people who sift through this forum need to know about it.