I've been playing for a few days now and here is a list of
things that I noticed that need to be addressed.
I know that these have probably been posted, but the more
people post about it the more DICE will be aware.
1. Falling through the map. This happens most of the time at
the beginning of the round. Over by objective A there is a small rocky hill
right before the concrete wall (attacking side). Every time I would walk
through certain areas here I would fall through the map.
2. Sprinting: At times I have to completely stop moving in
order to sprint.
3. ADS: After being shot I am unable to ADS at times. (aim
4. Lack of proper animations when re-loading or with the
addition of tactical items, i.e. fore grip.
5. Dead shooter: There have been times that I would be shot
and killed by what appeared to me to be a dead player.
6. Sound drops. Sound goes out or dulls.
7. Tactical flashlight: After a player enters a room using
the flashlight there are "light shards" that remain in mid air.
8. Flying Death. After being killed the player launches across
the map as if hit be a MAC truck.
9. Bi-Pod: Deploys only part of the time on flat surfaces.
10. Revive: At time it seems like if have to be in the prone
in order to revive a player.
11. Screen flashing: At times when in game, the screen will
flash colors, similar to screen tearing.
12. Arming the objective: Sometimes when I try to arm/disarm
the objective I am unable to do so.
That's what I’ve got for right now but I will try to update
this as time goes on. Thanks for reading!