My favorite thing about the beta

is where the attackers can lay down behind/on the rocks and shoot all the defenders from underneath the map making the first B spawn point un-defensible. I am sure they fixed this glitch in every location possible in every map in the retail version... right?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My favorite thing about the beta is that i will save $60 this year.  There is no way in hell the graphics are going to improve to the point of the PC.  Plus the gameplay feels clumsy.

[quote user="Ghorman"]

My favorite thing about the beta is that i will save $60 this year.  There is no way in hell the graphics are going to improve to the point of the PC.  Plus the gameplay feels clumsy.

[/quote]

If you thought this was even close to possible on 6 year old tech you have some form of down syndrome.

and btw it's not "clusmy" gameplay, it's called RECOIL. Learn 2 adapt.

Game will be fine,stop panicking.well maybe not fine for the first month or so but after that.It will be fine.

I knew it wasn't going to be close but I feel DICE should label what is PC content and what is console content when they do they Ads.  Everyone know PC graphics are better than the consoles since you can upgrade your rig once a month.  What they need to do is have a video module for the Xbox where you can upgrade if you want.

As long as the final version is as good as or better than BC2,i won't moan.

Are graphics really a problem? I mean we have tanks, helicopters, jets and destruction 3.0 as well as gigantic maps with large battles. There has to be a little give or the game would be unbelievably laggy. The graphics look very good to me for a game on this massive scale.

Graphics are an issue for me, one of the reason I play on a 50 inch 1080p Plasma screen.  If the gameplay is average at best and the graphics are crap I'm going to pass on it.  Along with 90% of my friends.  

[quote user="Ghorman"]

Graphics are an issue for me, one of the reason I play on a 50 inch 1080p Plasma screen.  If the gameplay is average at best and the graphics are crap I'm going to pass on it.  Along with 90% of my friends.  

[/quote]

You are retarded

Why because I like my games to look nice?  Can you please try to add something to the thread instead of being a troll?

[quote user="Ghorman"]

Why because I like my games to look nice?  Can you please try to add something to the thread instead of being a troll?

[/quote]

I will!  I sit less than 10' away from a 58" 1080P Plasma and the graphics look very good to me.  I'm not talking about the weird flashes of light, or the random things people are reporting seeing, I'm saying the lighting, shading, overall texture and attention to detail is very impressive. considering the platform.  Maybe if I wandered around REALLY looking at stuff I might see something I don't like, but, see, I'm too busy trying to arm crates.