My downloaded xbox 360 game keeps on showing as corrupted

Hello, I'm trying to download the xbox 360 game: Battlefield bad Company 2 its a 4.88GB file. I watched the download go from 0% to 100% and everytime I go to my games library its not there, I then go to my usb where I downloaded it and it shows up as a corrupted file... I recently downloaded WWE'12 and it worked perfectly but this Battlefield just not seems to work no matter what I do.. I deleted it, cleared my system cache and restarted then downloaded again but after its done it still shows up as a corrupted file.. I really need some help on this situation, I basically did everyting you guys would suggest but I'm sure there's something I did not do.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 659 Applies to:

Does your account region match your actual region? If not thtat would be why

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there TIME is MONEY33,

Have you tried downloading the game to a different USB flash drive? It may be a memory device issue that you are having, if you are in the same region as your LIVE account is associated with.

Give it a try, and let us know if it works.

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a 4GB xbox 360 slim system and the only USB I have is a 16GB. I do not have anymore and I dont want to buy a whole new 1 just for this issue and if its a region thing then how did the WWE'12 work? this is extremely confusing, I've had overseas friends who let me license transfer their profile to get games and it all worked and I wasent in the same region as them so this is just odd.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="TIME is MONEY33"][...] if its a region thing then how did the WWE'12 work? this is extremely confusing, I've had overseas friends who let me license transfer their profile to get games and it all worked and I wasent in the same region as them so this is just odd.[/quote]

Not all games are region locked the same way; cross-region download experience will vary. If that's confirmation that your purchase was for a game in a region that doesn't match your console, profile, or physical region, then that's the likely cause of your failed download.

I wouldn't admit to using other profiles to "get games" on Microsoft's forums if I were you. Accounts are only for the creator's use per the Xbox Live terms & conditions and code of conduct; multiple profile downloads & license transfers on your console run the risk of getting your profile and console banned from Xbox Live.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmm well then why did they add the license transfer option? I DL stuff from family-like friends with their permission.. Its not like I stole info etc. And I doubt I could be console banned for it... From what Ive heard you can only be console banned by tampering/modifying the 360 or modding your GT/online games. Its not wrong if I have the persons permission

Sorry this didn't help.

They added it so you could transfer your content to a new console you also own. Not so you can give content away to other people.

It has nothing to do with permission from a person, it is LIVE's terms of service, which we all agreed to when we made our live accounts.

We technically don't buy games, we license/rent them despite what we think, your friends have licensed the game for their use, it is not their property to give away for free to others. Only people who can give permission for such things are the developers of said game and I can tell you now that aint gonna happen.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please do not comment on old threads. While this issue is not marked as resolved, the original poster is likely not going to see it again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Any moderators around to close this tread? Been a few years and still brings us back to the same open conversation.

I have the same problem downloding games to a usb drive, and I'm posted in Asia now. so the ntsc and ntscj is a problem, worst since there is a pal version of the same game.

Sorry this didn't help.