My download dont stop

Hello.

Usually when i start a multiplayer games on xbox live the downloads stop till i finish my game, and the it  start again. But latelly when i try to play Black ops 2 or Max Payne 3 in multiplayer, the downloads goes on. The main problem is i stay in waiting room forever (the download take all my bandwith), and i thing this could be the cause of the damage in the game im trying to download (it has fail 4 times in a row).

The xbox support tell me i have to wait till the download finish to play my multiplayer games, or cancel tyhe downloads and star again from the begining. And i think this is not the solution, because the dowload has to stop when i play, that is the normal configuration.

How can i solve this problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Couple things you can probably do: either delete system cache (Settings -> System -> Storage -> Harddrive press Y -> Delete System Cache), delete marketplace cache (Settings -> System -> Storage -> Harddrive -> System Items -> Marketplace System Data -> Delete) or you can try deleting your gamertag off your console, then recovering your gamertag and attempt to download..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I dont have market place cache, is that normal?

I delete system cache and content cache, but the problem persist.

I try to delete my profile but a window apear saying "Accion no realizable" (sorry for the spanish, it means something like unrealizable task), and dont let me delete my profile.

I've read somwhere that it could be an update problem, how can i delete my updates and download them again? its a good thing to do?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.