My DLC not showing/coming up

Hi there I recently bought a new kinect console a few months ago and I had to redownload everything, because I didnt have one of those transfer cable things and a 2-3 weeks ago my account got banned(IIx I3iiGz xII) so I created a new account(Dictionary Book) and used one of the free 1 month trials and I realized none of my DLC was showing up on any of my games is there any way I can get my content showing up again ???

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

When an account is permanently banned from XBL everything associated with it is forfeit as per the Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, subscription time and download content. All of that is gone forever, none of it is transferable and none of it is refundable.

If you want the DLC from the banned account on the new account you will need to re-purchase it with the new account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So I have to re-purchase  around 42 arcade games, all Black Ops map packs, All MW2 map packs, MW1 map pack, All WAW map packs, GOW2 map pack and all halo reach map packs that is pretty insane and im not gonna re-purchase every thing again because iv already bought it once and there is no excuse to buy it again, thats over $400. is there a way of getting everything back that I bought, "back"

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.