My dance central CD has a circular scratch at the edge and not working

when i play the CD i  can operate upto SELECTION OF SONG and when its time to play to dance,it shows a messgae

"clean disk with cloth 

or

switch off and on your console

or 

contact www. xbox/support.com"

WHAT DO I DO?shall i take it to Gamestop or BestBuy and get scratch removed or should i contact XBOX store for replacement??

My console is working perfect when i play my rest of my games except my dance central :( WHAT DO I DO NOW?? KINDLY SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THIS.

THANK YOU!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Deep! First, about your disc, you can get this replaced at the retailer if they will return it. Some shops also offer a disc resurfacing which could also help.

Regarding the cause, this occurs when the disc is spinning in the tray and the console is bumped, moved, or jostled. To avoid this in the future, make sure your console is on a level and stable surface away from foot traffic, and that you never move or handle your console while a disc is in the tray.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you can get the disc to play all the way up to that point try installing the game to your HDD.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.