My concerns about Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

So Ghost Recon: Future Soldier doesn't really appear to be on anybody's radar due to the lack of discussion so I thought I would bring it up.

Anyway, I'm really hoping for this game to be a decent co-op game instead of competitive but I do have doubts about it.

Now give into my 'spamming' and click on my link:

Article Link

For those who are probably going to question me on a topic that's barely less than 3 months old... I'll just say that I love you guys and I need you, and I'll put up with the inconveniences. I had withdrawals for heaven's sake!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm REALLY looking forward to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for it's co-op campaign, hopefully the MP will be good as well, but the co-op is all that I care about.

This game's co-op is going to be insanely fun. Even it's version of Horde looks so much more fun than the 3,000 other Horde clones out there.

I'm also eager to play it. Can't wait for the 19th to hurry up and get here so I can get my BETA on!

I'm not desperate to play it, but I'll buy it at some point and likely enjoy it quite a bit.

I've never played a ghost recon game, but this one peaks my interest, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that maybe this game will bring me back into online games.

Im only getting it for the co-op campaign , not care so much about the MP camp fest. I only hope the game support Local (splitscreen) like previous GRAW .

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

So Ghost Recon: Future Soldier doesn't really appear to be on anybody's radar due to the lack of discussion so I thought I would bring it up.

Anyway, I'm really hoping for this game to be a decent co-op game instead of competitive but I do have doubts about it.

Now give into my 'spamming' and click on my link:

Article Link

For those who are probably going to question me on a topic that's barely less than 3 months old... I'll just say that I love you guys and I need you, and I'll put up with the inconveniences. I had withdrawals for heaven's sake!

[/quote]Welcome back. My only concern is that like so many other franchises they are going to attempt to make it a CoD clone. Which it doesn't need to be, Ghost recon has always stood strong on it's own. It doesn't need the K/D e-peen focused group ruining what has always been a fast and tactical game. The Beta is supposed to arrive in a few days so I will give it a few hours of play before I pass Judgement on it. 

Ghost recon should be good cant wait to play it....Now if they can bring back rainbow 6 that would be great also!

For the beta, do we just stick in our splinter cell: conviction games? or did you have to sign up on a site or something? I would really like to give the beta a shot. the stuff I have seen looked interesting. I call invisi guy!

I have purchased and enjoyed every single Ghost Recon game.   I am looking forward to the 4 player co-op horde mode and 4 player co-op campaign.  The only problem with that is the only way you can play these modes in co-op is with your friends. So if friends are not on, no co-op.  Halo 3 and ODST had this same issue.    I am not concerned with the mp at all unless its like the old mp that allows people to take on endless waves of enemies.  It was pretty much a 16 player co-op in the other GR games. Not sure if that will make a return but hopefully it does.  

The other feature that I hope makes a return is their connection feature that tells you how many players you can host.  That was one of THE best features ever added to an online multiplayer game.   It was a wake up call for many people to let them know they didnt have as good of an internet connection as they thought they did.  It even helped me realize I needed to upgrade my internet.