My cars are gone

I have a 10 car garage that was full and I had a lot of cash invested in those cars. Restarted my xbox, went into another multi and they are still gone. They were there earlier today when I was playing but now it's just empty.....even had to reorder the free one they give you.  I'm afraid to invest in any cars or parts for fear it might happen again. This happening to anyone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yup exactly the same has happened to me. Started the game this morning all my cars were in my garage, completed a mission with a friend then went back to my apartment & all my cars had vanished. Like you I restarted my game went into invite only server & cars are still gone. I still have my rank, my guns, my apartment etc but all my cars are gone. Restarted yet more times & my garage is empty.

This $500,000 R* are handing out wont come anywhere near the time & money I've invested in this game. This game was clearly nowhere near ready for release & should have been tested better before release - Is this the future of gaming?

If my cars have not returned by tomorrow this game is getting traded in, im done with this rubbish...

I wouldn't trade it...it sucks but it's something that will be sorted soon I hope. I thought it was already though with that last update. Still a cloud issue?...

Did you have insurance on them all?  Call the insurance and get the cars back or call the mechanic.  Probably some weird bug.

Rockstar games is working on a patch right now hopefully they will fix all of the bugs for SP and MP.

Every time one of my cars had disappeared I gave Mors a call and they had it for some reason. Doubt it'll work for all cars though.

I've had my garage completely empty a couple of times. I just dashboarded, waited a bit, restarted and everything was back thankfully.

I loaded up online a few days ago, I load into my garage, and my cars were gone. I just backed out to single player then reloaded online and they were both there. Currently just have the two car garage. Other then that I haven't lost anything and still have my original character (knock on wood).

At least 5 were insured.  I called the mechanic and he said there's nothing in the garage, (didn't try the insurance) for some reason. If they happen to come back, I'll update. I'm going to check later tonight.

I've lost everything one time, if I lose everything again I'm done with this game.

This has happened to me three times and is rather annoying. I haven't put hundreds of thousands into my garage since I was still a low level, but at the time it was frustrating. I have not bothered since until the issue is fixed as I don't feel like buying an expensive car with a few mods just to have it vanish.

This was suppose to be "Fixed" on the last update, but by the looks its still happening after the update.