My Bullets Don't Work

I am not a very good player, I know this. But most of the time when I play any team games, I am always being out shot by someone. I rarely go postiive on my k/d. Example: As soon asI see someone, I start shooting them and I know my bullets hit them first, but I am the one that dies. Even though I put an entire clip into them. Therefore it seems like my bullets don't work. This becomes very frustrating. I have tried just amount every kind of perk and gun combinations that you could think of. Still about 90% of the time I get outshot playing team based games.

I play Free for All the majority of the time. I am better at this than team. I can usually come out at the top four players in every match I play. But once again I experince the same problem I explained playing team.

Now adding that in additon to playing against people who cheat with the mods, the bots, and the lagers; this makes playing the game not enjoyable.

Because I am not a good player and deal with the problems I have listed above, I have become one of the biggest campers out there. I have perstiges 17 times as a camper and proud of it. Caming is another story,

Any suggestions or thoughts please hit me up. If your going to be negative about it don't bother.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

testing

It's lag compensation from what I hear around these parts...

nothing new, that's just lag compensation at work. good majority of us experience that also.

I really despise when that happens.

-

Especially during Search and Destroy.

Must be lag.  I usually empty half a mag or more for a kill, so I know what you're feeling.  

Have to agree with the lag comment. Lag is not very run n gun friendly so camping is a lot of times the only way to get a decent K/D. Unfortunately I have in game A.D.H.D. and can not stay in one place so I tend to go negative a lot.

My bullets don't work either

My gun's jammed!

My bullets work fine, it's my nades that don't.

My guns usually have blanks in them.