My brother bought GTA SA when I was asleep.

GTA SA = Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

I had $20 on my Xbox account i was planning to save on it and my brother wakes up and starts to buy GTA SA while i'm asleep ( my xbox is in the living room so im farther from it ) that game was 16 dollars. now i have 4 dollars i didnt know this and i want my money back it was his fault that he did this and i'm dissapointed. i see this is a mistake from my brother cause he should know not to do anything on my xbox he has his own... hes grounded now for a month and his xbox has been taken from our parents please read this. this is important and i feel i was ripped off cause i was unaware of this purchase because i was asleep. Please read this and help. If you can help please let me delete the game and u can do your editing to delete the purchase and give me a full refund as i know i didnt do this because i caught him playing and i asked him how long has he been playing and he said about 4 hours. I just bought a 25 dollar card 2 days ago 1/1/2014 from my newyear money. I already made a 4 dollar purchase on day 1 so that game doesn't count just GTA SA. I never bought it. Just that 4 dollar purchase that left me with 20 dollars and a few cents.

-XxHUDEUCExX

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Your account is your responsibility. In the future you can set a passcode for your console, or enable your password at sign in. For a refund you would need to contact phone support support.xbox.com/contactus Be advised though usually refunds are only given when the item does not work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.