MY BIGGEST WISH FOR THIS GAME

Is that MP plays as smooth as the first night I tried the beta - The shots were counting, no lag & it was fun-- Within a few days however, the game became inconsistent

PLEASE MAKE THE MULTIPLAYER  FAIR, FUN, AND EPIC... EPIC!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they will have that fixed because now they have servers.

[quote user="JaRizzz"]

they will have that fixed because now they have servers.

[/quote]

If they have the servers running full-time that is, which is anyone's guess at this point. I just hope that they reserve at least a portion of them for social lobbies.

I just hope the host can't kick u anymore. Me and my friend smashed the other team in wingman so bad that by the second round we already had 15 points then the host kicked us and it happens so many time in horde I'll be the second or top person and then they kick me for no reason.

Unless its custom u aren't being kicked. That message pops up whrn the host quits.

I thought when the host quites the game migrates to a new host.

My only wish for this game was that the leveling system would be trueskill and not exp. You know you win a game you go up a rank, you lose you go down.

But, other than that game looks awesome. Btw, dedicated servers.

[quote user="JaRizzz"]

I thought when the host quites the game migrates to a new host.

[/quote]

Only in player hosted games

All my wishes came true and even more than that. Epic FTW!

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

The beta was sweet! If that was any indication of what final retail will be like then I am completely satisfied. Seemed where ever I went people were complaining about every weapon and even the grenades saying this or that is overpowered = everything must be evenly balanced if everyone thinks everything is overpowered OR more so, kid gets killed by a grenade tag and then goes online to say they are overpowered because low and behold, someone actually killed him in a game about killing each other, big surprise.

It was really clear when the servers were off though, because it felt just like GOW2, but with them on its fantastic.

The only issue I have is with the community. Nobody seems to use anything except the gnasher or sawed off. They just roll around and wall hop with it. That is the only way they play, and the only way they have ever played since GoW1. If I can form a solid team that actually use their rifles, we can take out shotgunners easily. But when I'm the only one using a rifle and everybody else on my team is using a gnasher, there isn't much I can do and the game gets stale.