My ban sentence

I've been given a ban in Gears of War 3, whether it's a temp or perm one, I don't know? I would like to request an appeal for a temporary ban from whoever is in charge on banning players. I understand the severity of my crime and I'm more than willing to carry out my sentence. But just please, hear me out: I love Gears of War and I love playing it with my friends. The thought of never being able to play it again and having to find another game to play just... breaks my heart, seriously.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"what'd you do?"

A friend offered to give me some skins, however, he was an amateur hacker and he didn't know how to take out the rest of the hack program. So in the end, I ended up jumping to lv. 49 3rd Re-Up with all onyx medals.

But I don't care about rank and medals and stats; take it all away for all I care!

so...cheated basically?

BAN HAMMER BRUH!

Not fair to all the honest... paying players, like myself, that dont cheat to get things....

Good luck on Skyrim though...I hear battlefield3 is kinda similar...doh!

Can someone from the security team please respond! Please! Give me a second chance, I'm begging you. I love playing this game too much... my friends are die-hard Gears fans and we play every night. I love this game.

Well I don't know! I think you ought to run out your sentence. I have no room or sympathy for cheats.

I do have to say that in all my online years of play, this is the first time I've seen someone with the yankers to fess up. Maybe change your name and get a new "CLEAN" x-box and try starting over. This time do like the rest of us and earn what little respect we get from the community.

I'll give you my vote for unbann simply for your honesty. They probably won't.

you'd probably have more luck getting an answer on the gears of war forum.

You said "A friend offered to give me some skins, however, he was an amateur hacker and he didn't know how to take out the rest of the hack program." so you should have known it was illegal. You knew a hacker was going to help you so you have to pay the price.Ban is legit! Looks like you need a new Xbox and GT.

Thing is,you've done it once,so therefore you could do it again

Best to make a new account and learn your lesson

He's already brought this up on the gears 3 forums.

Dude, you are PERMA BANNED. ALL bans from gears 3 are permanent. No exceptions. And modders get 0 appeals.

oh, and do not bother making a new account. All Modding bans are console wide. You would need to purchase a new console to be able to play gears 3 online.