My Bad Company 2 montage

I finished making my new montage and would say it's much better than my others. Here it is:

ANWA-Kance Battlefield Bad Company 2 reckless montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Ck87JLrV8

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

oh another montage expect my geniune feelings on it and try not to be butthurt.

Well everyone has their own opinion, I have got mixed opinions from everyone who has watched it. Not like I'm going to feel bad if a few don't like it.

[quote user="FreedBlackdeath"]

Well everyone has their own opinion, I have got mixed opinions from everyone who has watched it. Not like I'm going to feel bad if a few don't like it.

[/quote]

just aswell turns out the last 5 people posting montages really didn't take it too well.

And Looks like plenty of people are butthurt over my comments OP, I wonder if one of them is you lol

I'd give it 4 out of 10 stars..

Pros: mix of kills from various kits

Cons: takes about 40 seconds of intro screens/titles just to get to the actual vid. Most will turn it off before the montage actually starts. Op quotes from his buddies on how great he is; comes off like a DB in doing so. The kills aren't anything spectacular; couple of chopper vs chopper, some C4 on people being base camped, knife kills...

That's my opinion and not meant to be disrespectful...

[quote user="zombiedaddy"]

I'd give it 4 out of 10 stars..

Pros: mix of kills from various kits

Cons: takes about 40 seconds of intro screens/titles just to get to the actual vid. Most will turn it off before the montage actually starts. Op quotes from his buddies on how great he is; comes off like a DB in doing so. The kills aren't anything spectacular; couple of chopper vs chopper, some C4 on people being base camped, knife kills...

That's my opinion and not meant to be disrespectful...

[/quote]

post it on the video its entertainning the responses.

A serious response to mine included this phrase

"If we ever see your face in real life you we will troll you in the face, and we troll bad"

thats either the most pathetic threat or the most geeky or both right there lol

Well you don't really get spectacular kills compared to PC player montages since it's actually not possible on consoles. Intro's only long because it had to fit with the music otherwise people would be complaining about it not fitting.

Also I looked at the comments and I never saw anyone saying "If we ever see your face in real life you we will troll you in the face, and we troll bad." So for some reason you decided to make things up. I don't mind someone saying they don't like it but it's a lot better if they gave suggestions to how it could be improved.

[quote user="FreedBlackdeath"]

Well you don't really get spectacular kills compared to PC player montages since it's actually not possible on consoles. Intro's only long because it had to fit with the music otherwise people would be complaining about it not fitting.

Also I looked at the comments and I never saw anyone saying "If we ever see your face in real life you we will troll you in the face, and we troll bad." So for some reason you decided to make things up. I don't mind someone saying they don't like it but it's a lot better if they gave suggestions to how it could be improved.

[/quote]

Actually you can still get spectacular kills even with less people, you could also have cut the music to fit in.

Oh and the troll all over my face comment, are you sure I'm making that up, really sure ?

Well better choice of music, obviously the points I said are the failings of the video do you really need me to write it in the form.

You should have chosen different music, you should have used better shots , you should have clipped the fast fowards bits and run a few seconds of normal speed before the kill rather than using the speed up effect.

I was pointing out the issues and I was crediting you with the inteligence to understand those were the areas which could be improved rather than trying to dictate to you how the montage should have been done because to do that stops anything spectacular being made.