My Armoured Kill Review

The original spawns look AWESOME!

-

Thats pretty much all I can say since Ive yet to really leave the spawn for joining matches where I get stuck on the losing team every single game I join. Got to gun in the AC130 once. It was pretty fun, tho that thing is a "shoot everything everyone has at it" magnet.

-

Hope my review was helpful.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So does this mean your connection is better?  No more freezing or lag?  The AC-130 is beast.  Until a jet takes 75% health damage off of it in one fly by.  Which is absurd.  

I think AC130 is fine for CQ but way OP for Rush attackers to have.

Not to be insulting but this review is not even a review as it is devoid of any real content and opinions. Calling this a review is akin to washing the windshield of your car and claiming to have done a tune up.

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

Not to be insulting but this review is not even a review as it is devoid of any real content and opinions. Calling this a review is akin to washing the windshield of your car and claiming to have done a tune up.

[/quote]...you mean it's not?

I think I'll tell my wife I'm going to make a nice lasagna dinner for the family. But, I'll just go to the grocery store, buy a pack of mozzarella cheese, throw it on the table and say; "Here's your lasagna". "Oh, you actually wanted me to use a variety of other ingredients, layer it and cook it too? WTF?"

Sorry for bustin yer chops OP but dude....... hahahaha

can we apply this sort of logic to our love life?.....imagine the free time we'd have

Screen tear ruins maps

A blind raccoon is lost

Armored kill unarmored.

Fin

That's my review in haiku form

@Machete, yea the freezing thing hasnt reared its head on the new maps yet. I havent played any old maps, maybe I should to see if its a connection thing or a map thing. But, so far so good. The only thing I noticed was the maps have a tendency to load VERY slow when I first join the match and spawn. Like the textures pop up slowly.

-

@Dirty Harry, this post was meant to be sarcastic, not a legit review. I was just saying that every match I join it puts me on the "we have no desire to cap a flag" team and I dont get to see much past our original spawn. So, Ive yet to get to enjoy the new maps or vehicles.

And I was being sarcastic too. Although.... I think I'll try that lasagna thing with the wife and see if it works. What's the worst that could happen?

.....I'm definitely gonna apply that logic to foreplay .....I got stuff to do man