My argument PRO MAV kills.

Yeah here's my thread on Battlelog PRO the MAV.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624906472570/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It doesn't help your team though.

If you road kill a guy who's reloading an RPG that's about to be shot at a tank, then yeah that will help your team. 

But if you're trying to road kill every sod you see just to be a troll and griefer whilst your team is losing, how is that helping your team?

I bet that will go down well on BL.lol

Really Zehq, did you really need to start another thread about the same topic. The MAV is being nurfed, its very clear that there's more gamers complaining about this, Which outweighs the few that use it for kills. Sorry dude but your going to have to leave your spawn and support your team in a different way. Maybe the way DICE intended you to do so, just a suggestion.

It's actually going fairly well on BL, majority of the people think I'm right, not wrong... At least that's what I last saw.

y'know....a strange thing has happened over the years, I've gradually learned to like Pepsi more than Coke...how'd that happen?

The MAV is stupid. Stop being a coward, pick up  a rifle, and take some objectives.

I could understand the UAV road kills on Bad Company. Only one person had it, and once destroyed it took a long time to spawn. However I think that since half the team can have one, the roadkill feature should be removed or be similar to how the defibulator and repair tool have been toned down from Bad Company 2.

I'm surprised you have any time left over to actually play BF3 with all the time you spend beating that dead horse called MAV kills. Just go back to spamming the tatical light , laser and shotgun.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]y'know....a strange thing has happened over the years, I've gradually learned to like Pepsi more than Coke...how'd that happen?[/quote]Full sugar Coke > Full sugar Pepsi,Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke and Pepsi Max > all of them.

^ Isn't Pepsi Max, Diet Pepsi?