My Arcade games are missing/trials

I have several arcade games saved to this account that have been converted into trials over the process of transfer from several consoles to one another. A few have been lost in the process and since I have no way of proving I own them since I have no gamerscore on them, I can't really do anything about it.

What I'm saying is that after transferring licenses from my old console(s) to my new console, a few have been lost in the process. I have gamerscore on certain arcade games such as UNO and Hexic HD but I can't play them because apparently I don't own them. I've transferred the licenses across but whenever I try to download them from the marketplace on Xbox.com, it claims that the license belongs to another console. I'm a bit of a completionist, so I'd like to finish up some things I've missed in the games I used to own (or never owned, according to Xbox Live).

If you've transferred the licenses but you're getting the message "assigned to another console" it's an easy fix. Just queue up the download, pull up the active download on your console, select the download, then choose "Download All Items" and it'll fix it so everything you download will download to that console.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 12 Applies to: