My Achievement Help. Needed.

Hi Fable fans. I have been trying to get the The Black Knight and I need the sub targeting in 3 star dextrous styles. But my stars are 4. Do I have to sale one star to get it or am I missing something else?

Thanks for your time and info.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hold the y button down to zoom in, then press the left trigger to lock on to an hollow man. Use the left stick to aim at different parts of the hollow man

Sweet Thank you. If and when I have troubles with anything else. I'll ask here. Things seem easy, but we never know.  

The Teaser- Hi guys. I'm going for this one. But do I have to do it in the order it says or can it be in any order? I'm in the Crucible fighting the bandit's on the bandit level. But I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, so any help asap would be Sweet. 

Never mind. I got it. I don't think you have to be in order. I think they were just out of range. But I did just get the last key and it didn't give me anything. Does anyone know whats up with that?

There is an extra key in the Shadow Court at Wraithmarsh, it's behind a wall in the large room towards the end of the dungeon, top left hand side as you go in, i think?

To unlock The Teaser, you don't have to do it in the order it says. You can shoot down the weapon in bandit's hand so that he might not do any damage to you again, then make all kinds of emotions in front of him. Just take your time, you'll make it.

Thanks for your info.

OK I'm going after the The Dollcatcher

But how do I even start? I saw something about the Shooting range, is that where I get the first Doll? Then after that, how do I get more. So I can trade with other Members.

You get 1 from the shooting range (have to get 2nd place). You get the hero doll from doing this lionhead.com/.../experience.aspx. The other 4 you have to ask other players for.

Sweet. I just went to the Link you gave me and it said.Congratulations, you've received all the extra items! Please collect them from the chest in your Fable II game. What was that? I have been looking for that Page. Yes I have been there and I even have signed in there. But I never have got that. I'm going to have to play agian and find out what I got. Thank you.

I was hoping I could have edit my last post and add this in. But That's awesome. Thank you again.