My account has been suspended for more info read this message!

Ok, tell me how can I turn off Auto-Renewal if I can't even find it! Yes I've went to My Account but all it shows is my avatar and it says I have 0 Microsft Points but I've could of sworn I had 800 for the new Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 Maps. It also says I have been suspended because of my billing information. Iv'e updated both credit cards. But when I try to take of the credit card I don't use it says Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would suggest you contact Microsoft  support support.xbox.com/.../request-chat

Or request a call-back  support.xbox.com/.../request-call

I am giving you these links because  the staff will look into this quicker  sometimes you will be chatting with staff in less than 60 seconds or sometimes you may queue for 10 minutes and waiting for a response on the forums may take longer because theres over 100+ threads. please keep me updated!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, Zz Sniper Jr zZ! Here are the steps to take to turn off auto renewal: support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription. If you still encounter issues, please get in contact with phone support as Chris21ce recommends. Thank you! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.