My 2 Pence

Maybe I had ultra high expectations for this game, but I have to say in my opinion this game is a let down in every way! Even homefront was more exciting than this. When I went to pick it up earlier I was racing through traffic to get to the shop and now only wish I'd of stayed green and gone slower this wasn't worth the rush. For people thinking about buying it don't bother just buy bad company 2 thats 10 ticks up from this. The game has horrible glitchy graphics the gameplay is sluggish and the maps are sub par and no better than previous maps to other battlefields. I'm going to complete the sp then trade this crap in for a tennis game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

PS modern combat was awesome!

Your gonna trade this for a Tennis game?  Thats why your so god damn oblivious because you refuse to enjoy anything and keep a negative mind.  I recommend you actually try to play the game next time.

OP is just Trolling, not venting. Venting would be telling your Friends you did not enjoy a Game, telling a bunch of people on a Forum that "you" didn't like the Game is just Trolling. In addition, the OP has no valid points.

I got this today. Its buggy but what game isnt on release..the single player is good but not great (COD rules SP) .. the multiplayer is an effing WAR!! the sound is second to none. Still altering my tv and game for optimum visual settings. Sorry but MP kills all others IMO!!

Some of the people on this forum must have really low IQ, honestly just because someone doesnt think the same thing as you doesnt mean they are trolling. I and the five other friends that have this are disappointed, I love the series as a whole and I feel extremely let down by the game so far. Seems as though they took out alot of the great things about Battlefield and added things that would cater to fans of other games.

so far i love the MP when it works.

i like the maps for the most part, but there are too many bigger maps, Operation metro and grand bazzarr are the only good infantry based maps i've seen so far.

caspian border, kharg island, operation firestorm, all big with jets, i love flying but somtimes i want something differnt, the other maps usually have lots of vehicles or helicopters and such.

Same thing happened with BC1, the best maps were the 2 without many vehicles ascension and some other one.

needs more variety imo.

[quote user="BotTrot"]

Some of the people on this forum must have really low IQ, honestly just because someone doesnt think the same thing as you doesnt mean they are trolling. I and the five other friends that have this are disappointed, I love the series as a whole and I feel extremely let down by the game so far. Seems as though they took out alot of the great things about Battlefield and added things that would cater to fans of other games.

[/quote]

No but when they Post in no other fashion other than to get a negative reaction, it's Trolling. Discussion is one thing, just going to a Forum and telling a bunch of randoms how "you" hated X Game is just Trolling.

Only played 2 maps ... Op Mertro on CQ and the Tehran map!!  Cant complain. havent done the vehicle maps yet .. but the sound!! im in awe of the sound!!!

Have fun playing your tennis game!!!

I am not trolling, so your saying anyone who posts an opinion on here is trolling? Fair enough I haven't written a review about the game. I'm just trying to see who else feels let down with this sub par game. Its a melted down version of bad company with battlefield 2 graphics for pc set on minimum performance. I love all BF games and am no COD fan or anything like that I'm just frustrated at how bad this game really is. I just cant wait for those 50 or so people i just seen outside my local game shop in the uk buying this to see what a let down it is. I'm still playing it now online when I can get into a game but it just doesn't have that wow factor its nothing new its a downgrade if anything.