MW4?

Not really interested personally because Treyarch makes much better COD games than IW but there are already rumors. http://m.t3.com/news/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-4-news-rumours-price-and-release-date There are a few things that are pretty much guaranteed every year: Christmas, disappointingly cold summers, a hyped Apple keynote and a new entry in the Call of Duty series. With the ability to sell millions of copies every year it’s no surprise that publisher Activision turned their star asset into an annual release. With Black Ops II out the gate and selling a shed-load, rumours now turn to next year and the inevitable Modern Warfare 4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 - Name Lead voice actor Billy Murray (not to be confused with the Ghostbusters star) seemed to inadvertently confirm the continuation of the Modern Warfare story arc by saying he was set to record lines for the part. However he has since gone to say that his comments were taken out of context. Murray’s character, Captain Price, has starred in all the Modern Warfare game so if he’s back on board it seems confirmed that they are sticking to the Modern Warfare moniker. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 - Storyline With Black Ops II winning much praise for its story, can Modern Warfare take it one step further? Well though nothing is concrete yet, recent script leaks have identified the person they believe will be one of the main playable characters. GamesRadar reports he will be called ‘Ben Burke’ and “will reportedly be a battle-hardened soldier in his mid-thirties, with a 'nihilistic' point of view.” The script leaks themselves do not give much anyway. Though here’s a line for you anyway. "Reminds you of Phuket, doesn’t it? Only this time the dust gives you cancer… OK, park yourself and get ready. When this thing kicks off, put a hole in anything that moves." Dramatic, eh? Source: Gamesradar

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Damn message board. Here it is again formatted.

Not really interested personally because Treyarch makes much better COD games than IW but there are already rumors.

m.t3.com/.../call-of-duty-modern-warfare-4-news-rumours-price-and-release-date

There are a few things that are pretty much guaranteed every year: Christmas, disappointingly cold summers, a hyped Apple keynote and a new entry in the Call of Duty series. With the ability to sell millions of copies every year it’s no surprise that publisher Activision turned their star asset into an annual release.

With Black Ops II out the gate and selling a shed-load, rumours now turn to next year and the inevitable Modern Warfare 4.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 - Name

Lead voice actor Billy Murray (not to be confused with the Ghostbusters star) seemed to inadvertently confirm the continuation of the Modern Warfare story arc by saying he was set to record lines for the part.

However he has since gone to say that his comments were taken out of context. Murray’s character, Captain Price, has starred in all the Modern Warfare game so if he’s back on board it seems confirmed that they are sticking to the Modern Warfare moniker.  

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 - Storyline

With Black Ops II winning much praise for its story, can Modern Warfare take it one step further? Well though nothing is concrete yet, recent script leaks have identified the person they believe will be one of the main playable characters. GamesRadar reports he will be called ‘Ben Burke’ and “will reportedly be a battle-hardened soldier in his mid-thirties, with a 'nihilistic' point of view.” The script leaks themselves do not give much anyway. Though here’s a line for you anyway.

"Reminds you of Phuket, doesn’t it? Only this time the dust gives you cancer… OK, park yourself and get ready. When this thing kicks off, put a hole in anything that moves."

Dramatic, eh?

Source: Gamesradar

I would not be surprised if they made MW4, but I am betting 6 dollhairs that it will be something different.

So confirmed actors:
Bill Murray
Rick Astley
RAMIREZ!

IW isn't really IW once its head got cut off a few years ago.  Now its a ragtag team that Activision jumbled together to keep their yearly CODs coming.  

Considering every year since 2007 it has been making more & more money, it would be dumb not to get another one out.  The amount of young gamers who blindly spend their parents money to keep getting it is insane.

The big question is how will it coincide with a potential launch of a brand new Xbox console.

IF there is a new Xbox, will they release a different version for the 360 & new Xbox.  Will the 360 version just be made & will be playable in both.

I would assume it would just be an enhanced version of a current gen game like they did st the beginning of this generation with BF2-Modern Combat, Gun and King Kong. But then again I think Activision brought out different versions of COD 2 for last gen and current gen consoles. Was Big Red One a different game than COD2 on the 360?

I'm pretty sure Big Red One wasn't the same game as COD2.

I do recall NFS: Most Wanted being on both the OX & 360, I was playing on the 360 & when I watched my 1 friend who didn't upgrade to the 360 play his OX copy, I laughed at how bad it looked.  Next thing I know, he bought a 360.

I also played Gun on the 360, but never saw it played on the older consoles.

The best thing I could hope for is the next Xbox would have some enhancements outside the graphics of the game.  Some new functionality that can only be done on Next-Gen.

Big Red One was different to CoD2.

There's always rumours for the next CoD game months before it's even announced.

You think they would atleast wait till March to start dropping hints about the next Cod game, it eventually going to get to the point where they announce the next Cod game the day after the current one releases. Ridiculous.

I hear there may be another Madden game released next year as well.