MW3=Worst Hardcore Modes EVER!

started with the minor issue of not having CTF or HQ being included in the hardcore playlist (which they still won't add). now it's this stupid ricochet crap. i get they needed a way to stop team killing but why should i be punished for someone literally running into a room they just saw me chuck a grenade? or getting punished for the crappy spawn system placing my team directly under my airstrike?

am i the only one that wish MW3 handled team killing better like Black Ops and not with the ricochet crap?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's to guaranteed players who are paranoid of wild and traitorous teammates are safe.

Communicate with teammates, NOT IW fault.

all the communication in the world can't prevent teammates spawning under my airstrikes....communication also has little affect when pretty much everyone is either in party chat or simply don't give a crap

theres just no making you people happy is there.......

I personally dont play HC on MW3,but ricochet is possibly the only part they got right in MW2 and was disappointed it was not included in BLOPS.Getting kicked in BLOPS used to annoy me no end when I had a sack full of streaks to call in because of no-mic randoms not being able to hear you call out the location of your air strike etc.Ricochet is far better than being kicked,and far better than being team killed for your CP.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]The problem with that is no one ever talks in any Cod anymore. Anyone and everyone is either in party chat or just flat out doesn't use a mic.

it doesnt stop the jackasses from causing havoc anyway.  you can simply run in front of your teammate on purpose now and theres absolutely on effect on yourself...so those who do it intentionally wont get any punishment at all.  see a sniper camped out? watch some jackass go and crouch/go prone directly in front of them, what do you do then?  

They should have given us both options, rather than replace the better option(hardcore) with this ricochet crap.

BLAH

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]The problem with that is no one ever talks in any Cod anymore. Anyone and everyone is either in party chat or just flat out doesn't use a mic.

[/quote]I understand, but I was just answering the OP. Sometimes even yelling into your mic, other teammates will hear it through their TV. Thats the downs of HC, and its always had friendly fire (Im guessing), so thats nothing new, adjust or play core. Or play a few games and send invites to people in recent games and party up from there.

I don't understand why there is still no hardcore HQ, only in team tactical? They seem to do this with every single game, they always leave it out, people complain, and they add it in later. This time though it wasn't really even added back in.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]. Or play a few games and send invites to people in recent games and party up from there.

[/quote] good advice but some people prefer to cry and whine