MW3

MW3 looks just like MW2..........

I haven't seen any actual gameplay footage, but I'm guessing that it's going to look like a re-skinned version of MW2.

I was actually excited for a minute, but I went back to playing MW2 and realized that the trailer looks just like the game I was playing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A few different weapons, a few slightly different maps, a few changes in perks .......

How much more change could there be and still be a MW series?.

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

I haven't seen any actual gameplay footage, but I'm guessing that it's going to look like a re-skinned version of MW2.

I was actually excited for a minute, but I went back to playing MW2 and realized that the trailer looks just like the game I was playing.

[/quote]

What's wrong with how MW2 looks? Looking like MW2 isn't necessarily a bad thing. Playing like MW2... now that would be a problem imo.

I see the AC-130 is making a comeback.

Which I'll assume it will be a KS.

I just hope they learned somthing form Black OPs with the elimiantion of stackable KS's. And most importantly, nerfing the nuke. Damn boosters!

I just hope they don't put in ghost pro or something like it. A match in BO is ruined when most of the enemy team is using ghost or worse ghost pro.

[/quote]

Starting with CoD4 this series has broke dozens of world records in the video game industry. Making over a billion dollars a game tells them they are doing something right. One thing I've learned from all this is if something isn't broke... you don't fix it. And what's wrong with them reskinning it? It has amazing graphics. Did you want them to downgrade the graphics, make Brink like character models, or make Halo like futuristic characters?I swear you can not make people happy. You can play with anyone (family, best friends, strangers) in the world in a game with amazing graphics, decent to amazing gameplay (opinion based), and at any time and you're complaining about it. What would make you happy APGM? A gold brick included in your copy? Then you'd probably complain about it weighing too much.

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]

[/quote]

Starting with CoD4 this series has broke dozens of world records in the video game industry. Making over a billion dollars a game tells them they are doing something right. One thing I've learned from all this is if something isn't broke... you don't fix it. And what's wrong with the graphics? MW2 arguably has the best graphics of any FPS I've ever played. Did you want them to down grade the graphics? Did you want distorted characters like Brink? Did you want futuristic characters like Halo? Come on! Tell us how IW should do it since you obviously could do it better. I swear you can not make people happy. You can play with anyone (family, best friends, strangers) in the world in a game with amazing graphics, decent to amazing gameplay (opinion based), and at any time and you're complaining about it. What would make you happy APGM? A gold brick included in your copy? Then you'd probably complain about it weighing too much.

[/quote]

Why is everyone getting all uppity?

Seriously?

I said I saw the trailer to MW3 and it looked like MW2.

Jesus.

Meaning that I won't be getting it if it's a re-skinned version of MW2. Which it obviously looks like.

It didn't look the same to me.

[quote user="Bird125"]

I see the AC-130 is making a comeback.

Which I'll assume it will be a KS.

I just hope they learned somthing form Black OPs with the elimiantion of stackable KS's. And most importantly, nerfing the nuke. Damn boosters!

[/quote]

or getting rid of it completely, who ever thought of that should be fired/hanged and what not.

I haven't seen any actual gameplay footage[/quote]

And yet you feel qualified to judge...

Yes, they have to keep the "good" from BO and Second Chance has to go. dont bring back OMA & we may have a winner..