MW3

Can not log into Xbox account, 2nd time on another account. I can conferm one of 3 events.

Both of my accounts have been wrongfully locked out by admin.

The 2 step system for Xbox is flawed to the point of being fixed on a computer/console.

My console has been hacked.

Gamer tags, [mod removed]

If my accounts are locked.

1, account one, I can conferm that the last player that I assumed reported me has used a modified striker shotgun on the map of Outpost. I can also conferm that the player had been useing chams, a discription of the ability to see the location of where another player is on the map even through obstecals, i can also declare that many players i've encountered are useing these mechanizims outside of the view of the player they fall victem to. these mechanizims can be a modified variation on target squares, revenge markers, or a modified form of sitrep, or a cross monitor hack. i don't know exactly what the mechanizim is because these visuals do not show up on KC nor do any of the others. 

i can also conferm massive amounts of booters running amuck in various lobys. the first time i was made aware of cheaters in the game was when a player that was continually hitting me slammed a preditor missle while i was alone under the effects of blind eye and was shortly booted there after. i've failed to remember the name of this player but i continually run into questionable actions from other players. and i have reported every time i witnessed these acts since. 

please feel free to view the KCs of both parties where a submission of a complaint is given and take timelines of actions and make player provided mechinizims audible when viewing a KC to conferm legitimacy.

I tell you truthfully i'd rather delete my new account and go back to my old account because i have a better lead on the boards as i play often. i also have no clue as to what the password is for that account as i blindly entered a code i got of from the internet rather than picking something rememberable. 

i would also contest that there is no way to reset a console password from a computer or the console itself as i am stuck because i've come accross an internal issue on my console that has me manually setting my internet connection. i also can not directly alter my console status with any function on this site, as there is no way to do it on the console either. i've reset my console once and it did nothing to unlock my old account, so had to produce a new account and start all over again with lvling my character, and just today it locked and i've had this account for a week. i dont think i should be made to pay again to start over. please make a download for Xbox 360 so that the 2step system will not cause the profile to lock out.

other than that i can not get onto either of my accounts at this moment if for some reason i believe my console has been violated by another player.

again i want to delete [mod removed]. it has to be this account.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Coming here for this is the wrong idea. You should contact a Microsoft Representative directly; I suggest calling them on the phone as they will be able to help you quicker and more efficiently.

As for cheaters, report them in game, and on their profile and the Enforcement Team will look at all reports, and decide if any action needs to be taken.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you give me a number bc i cant find one anywhere i'v been on all of both xbox/microsoft sections i could go to and cant find it.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you live in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico you can call 1-800-469-9269 or 1-800-4MY-XBOX. Alternatively, you can use support.xbox.com/contact-us to see what other options of contact you have.

Sorry this didn't help.