MW3 will not sell that well

With Skyrim coming out 3 days later, not sure why they would release these games so close to each other.  COD is really going to suffer 3 days later when Skyrim comes out.  WM3 is a fly by night creation, more like a MW2.5 - Skyrim has been in the works for 5+ years

Sounds like they should have release MW3 3 weeks ago, oh well - it more or less much of the same anyway

Still debating if im even going to pick this one up as it will probably not get much play after 11.11.11

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not everyone plays RPGs even if they are considered OMFG BEST GAME EVER, MW3 will outsell that game the first 3 days. It will sell more in the first week than Skyrim sells in it's lifetime until the next game in the series comes out. That's just a fact, I don't really want to debate on the better game or whether or not it will be on your recently played list within the next few weeks. Just go lay down.

Call of Duty = Justin Bieber

Skyrim/Battlefield/Uncharted = Soundgarden/Alice in Chains

Perfect compare Skorp - True and hilarious

I will be getting both, as most people will if they like rpg's also.

I'm getting mw3 I already play a WoW don't feel like getting into a new rpg atm.

I still think mw3 will break records

Lets look at some things:

First-day sales of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 demolished entertainment industry records, selling 4.7 million copies and raking in an estimated $310 million in North America and United Kingdom alone.

Activision announced Tuesday the third major record-breaking milestone achieved by its recent smash hit, Call of Duty: Black Ops. The latest addition to Activision’s Call of Duty franchise first set a new launch-day sales record when it racked up $360 million in first-day sales. Then Activision bested its previous five-day sales record when Black Ops did $650 million in sales over its first five days of availability. Now, Activision has announced that its massively popular first-person shooter pulled in over $1 billion in less than a month.

Elder Scrolls:

The game is available for both the PC and Xbox 360 in regular and collector's editions

Take-Two Interactive Software today announced that shipments of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PC and Xbox 360 have exceeded 1.7 million units worldwide. The game is available for both the PC and Xbox 360 in regular and collector's editions.

lol, ok.  if you say so.  

You're kidding with that title, right OP? Because if you're not, you're absolutely delusional to even utter those words. Wake up.