MW3 WEAPONS

are they gonna have  new weapons on mw3 or its just plain black ops same weapon(which i hate it). its suposes to be modern not old 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

[quote user="HawkeyeT"]

I like most of the MW2 weapons.  I wish the G36c would come back though. And perhaps a little more variety in pistols.

[/quote]

Oh, the G36 is back.

[/quote]

I f*ckin' love that gun.

[quote user="HawkeyeT"]

I like most of the MW2 weapons.  I wish the G36c would come back though. And perhaps a little more variety in pistols.

[/quote]

Oh, the G36 is back.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

@Kramer, if you want to be technical. You don't actually fire bullets in ANY game.

[/quote]

But there is one game that accounts for velocity vs. distance and gravity. The inclusion of these seem to baffle the 'hitscan' crowd. (as witnessed by the puffs of dirt kicked up near your feet, lol)

@Kramer, if you want to be technical. You don't actually fire bullets in ANY game.

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

Bullets have never been in COD games.  Every gun in the COD games fires light which hits the target the second the trigger is pulled.  

[/quote]

hitscan.

yeah, it's the same tech we've been using since DOOM for PC was popular and before that...

Bullets have never been in COD games.  Every gun in the COD games fires light which hits the target the second the trigger is pulled.  

bullets are not confirmed.

Well we can be sure the favorites will return, like m4 ak-47 are a given since there in both modern iw games.

i hope they put in waw weapons in the game.