MW3 Weapons confirmed so far

since theres no mw3 forum hopefully i can get this moved to a new forum. anyone else feel free to add more weapons in trailers or gameplay that i've missed. i thought i'd put a list together consisting of all the weapons so far so people can look at them that are too lazy to find it out themselves (dont worry often times im lazy like that). Guns so far pretty much confirmed:

ACR
Ak-74u- RDS
P90-Hologhraphic sight
AA-12
G18
C4

FAMAS

M4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I swear if the 74u is the OP smg of MW3 I'm going to break the disk.

famas and M4 are 2 you forgot.

i asked for it to be put in. so hopefully it will.  im not particularly going to touch the MP because granted ill probably have the game for a few days so i can play or just rent it over christmas break so i have more time to play it.

where's the guns from the 1800's? it's not Modern Marfare without guns from the 1800's....

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

where's the guns from the 1800's? it's not Modern Marfare without guns from the 1800's....

[/quote]1887's FTW. off topic, i finally tried the M1 on BF. its surprisingly easier to use then you made it out to be. plus its on par with the M14 but with better iron sights, which is REALLY nice. i can see why you like it so much though, its a fun gun.

I would like to have a bow and arrow in the game. Not exploding tips and you should also be able to reuse arrows like the tomahawk In Blops

[quote user="MajorParachute1"]

I would like to have a bow and arrow in the game. Not exploding tips and you should also be able to reuse arrows like the tomahawk In Blops

[/quote]the crossbow was a gimmick in blops, so why have another gimmick like that in the next COD. im not saying there wont be, but i hope its nothing THAT dumb.

Bow and arrow.  Really?  I don't know about you but I would want a little more than that for WW3.

Ump 45, MP5, M4A1, AK-47,RPD

Tbh with you guys, when i play I always put myself at a disadvantage. In blops, as of late, it's  been the python put'em down. They can put a baseball bat in this game and I am going to have a great time and a lot of kills.