MW3 vs. GOW3 console

well, as im sure all of you know by now that there is a console bundle coming out for both games. i know i am going to be getting one of them, but ive been struggling on which one to get for the past few days. i like the look of both really. the rugged look of the MW3 one and i like the art style of the gears one. for me though, its coming down to the little details such as the controller's analog sticks. MW3 has the new style, while gears doesnt. im torn between them! Lol if youre thinking about getting one, which one are you leaning towards and why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i was planning on getting the GOW3 bundle, but once i found out about the MW3 bundle i'm all over it.  i do like the way it looks, and being a COD fanboy i'm sure i'll put in a lot more time into the game.  i guess the little things like the sounds effects sealed the deal for me.

Neither. Both games are going to suck.

There is another thread that has lots of great pics of the consoles and controllers. Go check it out. BTW, Im not buying (hopefully the one I have lasts long time).

Mitchell @ Don't jinx it LOL.

But what Isaac said, the first part at least.

If anything, BF3 is going to suck.

the MW3 comes with a new wireless headset that has Bluetooth as well and can double as a hands free cell phone headset and works with Xbox and PS3 as well as any Bluetooth device actually

I'll laugh at the people wearing them with their phones. Such tools.

Im getting the gears 3 xbox, it looks better then the mw3 xbox

You don't even like gears.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

You don't even like gears.

[/quote]

yea i know, but Gears 3 xbox looks cool and its in my favorite color 

I'm buying the Star Wars XBox. I only want it for the Kinect Sensor.