MW3 Update Problems

I got error code (Out of memory 2) Called Microsoft they had me delete all MW3 and Black Opps files and said not to reload until ACTVISION post the all clear possible there will bea new update for nowI cant play online :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Has anybody else had this happen?

I had to redownload all elite content... cant play the new maps in private, you get some out of memory error.the new mission for spec ops doesn't load... in fact none of the new spec ops maps work. I was able to play one of the face off maps, intersection, but was 3-0 and the guy quit, so didn't bother trying the other 2.

from what i understand..for the special ops, if you do get the error saying you have to visit the store and get em even thou you already do...sign out of your profile and then sign back in and try again. I was getting that error message with ops till i saw some info to try the sign out and back in and it worked just fine. however if you get out of the special ops menu and play a reg mp match, then go back to the ops menu, then i get the "visit the store to purchase the subscription blah blah blah". so you will have to sign out again, then back in and should be able to play ops as normal.

I'm glad I never intended on downloading any of this drop, more trouble than it's worth.