MW3 Teaser Trailers. So What.

AM3RICA, 3NGLAND, FRANC3, G3RMANY

It was very clever for Activision to incorporate the 1337 3 in there. I’m ready to buy the new iteration of Modern Warfare. [/sarcasm]

How about a trailer that reads: B3TA?

Then I might consider buying a game that has the reputation of being the doormat for hackers year after year.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No ones forcing you to buy it,and I doubt  they would have a public beta.STOP TROLLING!!!!!

IW would probably gain a lot by having a beta. Especially since all that happened with MW2.

COD would be totally crazy to have any demo/betas. Its corporate suicide to have an open beta in todays gaming world and there is NO WAY a beta will happen for any COD, JMHO. On tpic, I do like the 1337 3s, LOL.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

COD would be totally crazy to have any demo/betas. Its corporate suicide to have an open beta in todays gaming world and there is NO WAY a beta will happen for any COD, JMHO. On tpic, I do like the 1337 3s, LOL.

[/quote]

cod 4 had a beta and did considerably well, bad company 2  had a beta and did good as well. didnt halo reach have a beta as well? duke nukem is going to have a demo soon and im sure it will do good as well. those are the only two i can think of that did really well. and they would gain a lot by having one especially with all teh hackzorz in mw2.

It was a teaser trailer. It wasn't something to convince you to buy it. You haven't even seen the gameplay or actually got a glimpse at the game other than all these leaked photos that may be fake.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]

cod 4 had a beta and did considerably well, bad company 2  had a beta and did good as well. didnt halo reach have a beta as well? duke nukem is going to have a demo soon and im sure it will do good as well. those are the only two i can think of that did really well. and they would gain a lot by having one especially with all teh hackzorz in mw2.

[/quote]

I believe he was being sarcastic, not sure though. WaW had a multiplayer beta as well.

[quote user="RoG Viper RV"]

It was a teaser trailer. It wasn't something to convince you to buy it. You haven't even seen the gameplay or actually got a glimpse at the game other than all these leaked photos that may be fake.

[/quote]

It’s a tease. I know. The point of these things is to get the fans excited for the game.

If they really wanted to get the fans excited, they would acknowledge that they screwed up big time with MW2 and are doing right by their fans and community. A beta would be a start in the right direction.

After COD4, picking up any subsequent MW title at launch was a no brainer. Now, I’m seriously considering not getting this game after MW2 (MP) was such a huge disappointment for me along with a considerable amount of fans.

what are the chances that the 3 actually stands for the 3 in MW3 and not this 1337 speak?

GOW3 had a beta and I'm sure sales will go up, the lag was tenfold less than GOW1 or GOW2