MW3 Survival Leaderboard complaint

Hello, this message is written in hopes that XBOX will do something about the players who get high scores on survival using the cheating program. There are tens of thousands of scores that are not possible to get without using some way of altering the game code. It is very frustrating to all of us survival players to have to go through and count out the scores that are actually real scores and not fake scores. I have never checked into it myself but I've been told by other "serious" survival player that there is a program you can download from the internet onto a flash drive and load it into your xbox that will allow you to skip waves, and alter the inventory that you are allowed to carry. I have been playing this game for over a year and the fact that this is still occuring, i look at the leaderboard a couple times a week, is ridicuolous. Ideally, if there was a way you could edit out the fake scores that would be great, but if there is nothing that can be done about it, please get something in place on the next game that takes care of this aggravating issue. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You can report the players. Its the only way of get attention to that specific player. Maybe if that player, have a certain number of reports, it will be banned from xbox live!!

[quote user="Zukay"]

You can report the players. Its the only way of get attention to that specific player. Maybe if that player, have a certain number of reports, it will be banned from xbox live!!

[/quote]Incorrect, as an Ambassador you should know that.  It only takes ONE valid complaint to get someone banned.  It can however take some time before action is taken due to the volume of reports that the Policy Enforcement Team gets.  They also do a thorough investigation to make sure that the person is indeed cheating.