1. Infinity Ward - (Half of people still present). We do not know what talent is left. We hope for them to not mess up.
2. SledgeHammer Games - I looked at their page and they have some pretty good talent I guess. People there worked on Dead Space and a lot of James Bond titles (never played any of them so I do not know how good they were. Single Player/ Multiplayer)
3. Raven Software - old school studio. Founded in 1990. Here is a list of games
- Black Crypt (1992)
- Shadowcaster (1993)
- CyClones (1994)
- Heretic (1994)
- Hexen (1995)
- Necrodome (1996)
- Mageslayer (1997)
- Take No Prisoners (1997)
- Hexen II (1997)
- Hexen II: Portal of Praevus (1998)
- Heretic II (1998)
- Soldier of Fortune (2000)
- Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force (2000)
- Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force: Virtual Voyager (2001)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (2002)
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (2002)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (2003)
- X-Men Legends (2004)
- X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (2005)
- Quake 4 (2005)
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (2006)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- Wolfenstein (2009)
- Singularity (2010)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer (2011)
I mostly play multiplayer and I am concerned that they might put in some ideas that people didn't like in previous games. I think my brother bought Wolfenstein , played multiplayer for about 2 hrs and returned the game. He said it was pretty bad. This
does not say much as this is just opinion of one person.
What do you guys think?
Will they follow of what worked and put few tweaks and extras to make it worth getting, or each studio will try to slap as much of their own ideas that it will bloat and break the game.