MW3 Steady Aim

I hope it is toned down. People should get an incentive for AIMING a gun...

Not run around all match spraying their smgs and still being at the top of the boards.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nah wallhack is when you actually have something makes people glow though walls just like X-ray vision.

Aimbot is where a computer takes over the aiming stick and literally has you centre aim follow the target when sighted and nullifies recoil (depending on what bot you get)...

100% accuracy is not a term for these... if you can actually learn to control the sticks and your trrgger to single shot targets at most distances. Best done with snipers, I managed a wasteland game without missing a shot... really isnt hard.

Maybe you should reconsider you IQ Isaac ;)

[quote user="LoL xRedemption"]

That isnt auto aim... auto aim is like the " Snap-too" function you find in SP

[/quote]The words are interchangeable. You even interchange them. Wallhack or aimbot is the term for 100% accuracy.

you mean aim assist

There is heavy auto aim in call of duty. Just not when you hipfire.

Orion = trollololol....

That isnt auto aim... auto aim is like the " Snap-too" function you find in SP, or the fact you shoot... NO recoil and the sight never leaves the target no matter how hard to try....

what youre on about is the Aim assist which... ASSISTS AIMING at tagets by slowing down the turn speed? yes ive had instances where it bugs and moves abit  while im ADSing a kill zone. but you still gotta aim the gun and fire at the target to hit it.

all steady aim does is narrows the hipfire 'box' basically doubling your luck at hitting tagets without ADS'ing

This seriously makes me think people just blame random things when they lose. You honestly believe that someone's tier three perk selection is the only reason they're beating you, or at the top of the boards? It may be a contributing factor, but to be honest, they're probably just better. A single perk doesn't make or break a player, and that will be the case even more so in MW3 since more balance will be taken into account.

[quote user="Trenticle"]

If someone is killing you without having to aim....  I dont know... Maybe stay to spots on the map where they are forced to come at you from range?  Use a claymore?  Flash/Stun?  My point is everything that actually is wrong with the game is being fixed/removed completely. (OMA, Lightweight, Marathon, Commando, Danger Close)  There will be a good counter to every style of play.  Learn and use them.

[/quote]I wouldn't say everything.  QSing will still be in the game.  As well as headglitching.  We also don't know if anything they are adding will be just as bad as the stuff they are removing. Don't get me wrong, Im not too worried about it.  Im just being realistic.

If someone is killing you without having to aim....  I dont know... Maybe stay to spots on the map where they are forced to come at you from range?  Use a claymore?  Flash/Stun?  My point is everything that actually is wrong with the game is being fixed/removed completely. (OMA, Lightweight, Marathon, Commando, Danger Close)  There will be a good counter to every style of play.  Learn and use them.

lol people are getting mad about no-scoping now???  haha society makes me laugh.

Lol. Look at yall. That's not called abusing?xD  In black ops, steady dun help much in my opinion since hip firing is alrdy pretty nice and balanced. HAH. But check MW2 lmao. Try Scanvenger, Stopping Power and Steady Aim. And hip fire only with a sileneced gun. Daaaamn, i was abusing haha. It also gets you headshots pretty fast ;] I felt like i was playing a PC game like Country Strike where you don't have to ADS. You kno, just hip fire?d: Maybe it's just me :]