MW3 Sniping clan recruitment

we are abrand new sniping/quickscoping clan. if you are intrested in joining send me an application on call of duty elite or message me on xbox my g-tag is kronos12344. we are especialy looking for elite premium members. you must be 12 or older and speak english to join.our elite name is SNIPER SQUAD QS.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Do you not think the "applicants" should be 18 or over ,not 12, considering the games rating?

*** ive gotten alot of two for one kills quickscoping randomly.

You guys still recruiting?

THEOWENKILLER, It does not matter about the rating.

orite mate my gamer tag is: Senior Watsone I use MSR/barrett, im 20th prestige level 80, i do quickscoping, occasional trickshot, i have various qauds, 5 man feeds, im very good with a sniper and im very active, definatly interested in joining :)

My xbox GT is uA Scope  I would love to join your clan I am 14 and a great player that would benefit your clan I am a pretty good player for any guns and a REALLY good quick scoper i am very capable in quick scoping and any guns but not really trick shotting (SORRY :p ) I would appreciate if you could message me on xbox to join as soon as possible thank you for your consideration

Still searching?